Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American-born Vietnamese entrepreneur living in Orange County in California. With my wonderful partner JP and my jolly father Henry. Many people recognize me as @annephung on Instagram, where I chronicle my life from upwards to the downwards. My parents accompanied me into America in 1990, when I was just one-and-a half. I wouldn't be sharing my story to you now had my parents not worked hard and make sacrifices. To give them a chance at a more prospering future, I aimed on my goals and worked hard in order to reach it. I had a plan in life: go to university, get a job, get married, buy an apartment and have children. The life I had imagined for myself wasn't what it turned into. In 2013, my job as a corporate employee was one I had a fear of. Status and money did not bring me joy. I thought I was living a solitary life to earn a paycheck. It was in 2013 that I discovered my love was working out. I also loved having fun and being able to help other people. In the process of pursuing the new direction of my life, I found private training. In 2014, I launched my own business, and in the 2021 will see me celebrating my 7th birthday. Since I am an Asian female in this industry there are a few. As an instructor, my aim is to motivate others and empower them to live a healthier and enjoyable life by establishing viable lifestyles that are suited to the individual's goals and needs. I also strive to empower others to go after their dreams and do all they wish to do in their life. When my professional career began to take off, I had one of the greatest losses in my life: my mother's loss of life. She has won the eight-year fight with Scleroderma. Then she's in Heaven and I will keep her in my heart. It is true that life has the capacity to give us the exact thing we require even when we're unable to see the lesson at the moment. My mom's death changed my life in many ways, and I am convinced that my mom gave me a second chance to be alive through her passing. It was the Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she passed away. She had her chance to begin her new life as I was given another chance to live a fulfilling and happy life. In my 30's I feel alive and aware of the fact like I'm living my life today and not merely existing like the person I was back in my previous. In sharing the tale of my life, it is to ensure that other people can relate to my feelings and thoughts. In order to feel that they're not the only ones. It is also a sign of genuine love. Also that therapy is necessary and is not abnormal. Finally that the health of your body is the most valuable thing you have. Since death is the only thing we have in life I wish you a great time in your life and die without regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandria Deberry

Christina Milian and Courteney Cox